Exclusive Pre-conference Event
Advertising Best Practices for Growing Brands
with Andrew Waber
If your brand is not on the first page, you’re not going to be seen.
70% of shoppers never click past the first page of search results. In fact, the majority of sales go to the first 3 search results.
That first page of search results, is increasingly driven by advertising and not organic listings. More than 40% of sales are preceded by a click from an advertisement.
Sponsored advertising is now key to selling on Amazon.
- How to win with Sponsored Products and Sponsored Brands
- What makes Amazon DSP distinct from other DSP providers
- Using Product Attribute Targeting (PAT) to target ASINs or categories
- How retail readiness affects ads
Date and Time
August 16 2021 | 1pm EST | Online
You missed the live session, but you’ll get access to the recording and bonus when you sign up for Seller Velocity Conference
Hosted by Chris McCabe
Get access to this recording PLUS:
All pre-conference events
Digital bonuses from each speaker
Recordings of all lightning talks
Amazon Advertising - The Definitive Guide for 2021
Get up to date on the strategies and tips you need to succeed on Amazon in 2021.
- A deep understanding of the available Amazon ad types, including Sponsored Products, Sponsored Brands, & DSP
- Keys to unlock sales and incremental growth utilizing the full funnel of Amazon ads
- A guide to the ways that retail readiness can make or break the success of your ads
- And strategies for business profitability on the Amazon marketplace
+ The Video Ad Strategy Most Sellers Don’t Know About
Director of Insights, Teikametrics
Andrew manages the analysis, editorial direction and strategy for Teikametrics’ reporting on online retail advertising and the larger online retail marketplace. Prior to his time at Teikametrics, Andrew served as the manager of data insights and media relations at Salsify. Andrew’s commentary on online trends has been quoted by the New York Times, Re/Code and The Guardian, among other outlets.