Using the firehose of traffic on Amazon to GROW your brand
with Jason Boyce
Optimize everything, relentlessly.
The everything store has the shoppers, but it also puts your product next to EVERYTHING. Without a strong brand strategy, it’s easy to get lost in the crowd of products all trying to compete for the same customers.
You need to leverage the flywheel to not only boost sales, but build brand awareness and loyal customers.
• Launching (or relaunching) the right way
• Creating retail-ready listings that rank and sell
• How to accelerate supply and demand
• Optimizing your business to accelerate growth
Date and Time
September 2 2021 | 3pm EST | Online
Hosted by Chris McCabe
Get access to this recording PLUS:
All 2021 pre-conference events
Digital bonuses from each 2021 speaker
Recordings of all 2021 lightning talks
Bonus Free Chapter from The Amazon Jungle
by Jason Boyce and Rick Cesari
Drawing on his own experience as a top 200 Seller, Jason shares his insights on:
- Why Amazon is even bigger than you think
- Creating an Amazon first strategy
- The untapped opportunity available for a small group of Sellers, and
- The 5 common traits of top Amazon sellers
Top 200 Amazon Seller, Avenue7media
Jason Boyce, author of The Amazon Jungle and founder of Avenue7Media, began selling in e-commerce in 2002, and as an Amazon Merchant in 2003. Together with his A+ teams, he bootstrapped several of his own brands to success, to become a Top 200 Amazon Seller and a top 1,000 E-commerce seller according to Digital Commerce 360. In 2014, while speaking at several Amazon Selling and E-commerce conferences, Jason realized that helping others succeed was more meaningful than growing his own brands.